- Assess – We conduct a baseline analysis to understand the specific needs and gaps of the organization and learner group
- Create and Deliver – Using the information gleaned from the assessment, we tailor learning material, activities, and discussions to address real-life challenges experienced by staff and deliver the workshop in the format that best suits the organization
- Measure and Sustain – After delivering the workshop, we measure the impact and help the organization sustain the new normal with staff assessments, data analysis, and leave-behind learning deliverables
About HBI Trainers:
Our trainers are skilled facilitators with revenue cycle subject matter expertise. Our workshops empower employees to:
- Maximize collections potential
- Improve patient and staff satisfaction scores
- Provide excellent customer service and confidently have conversations with patients
- Enhance interdepartmental communication skills
- Deepen understanding of how each role impacts the revenue cycle
The 5 Influencers of the Patient Experience
- Courtesy and Professionalism
- Phone Access
- Empathy and Caring
- Inquiry and Resolution
- Likelihood to Recommend
Not sure what your patient experience pain points are?
Leverage the Patient Experience Assessment to understand where your organization is successful and where you may be running into some roadblocks.
The Patient Experience Assessment includes:
- Social Listening: Identify what your patients are saying about your organization through online data; we can identify and deliver an actionable and custom improvement plan by leveraging social intelligence.
- Secret Shopping: Understand the complete story about your customer service and the impacts it has on patients through hands-on and objective analysis.
Thank you so much for your time. I believe these trainings have helped my attitude towards coworkers and families which in turn has elevated the Children’s experience for all!
This was a good reminder of why we do what we do for the betterment of the community.
I think it was great that I had an opportunity to see how my actions and thoughts impact my behavior and the behaviors of families and patients.
The fact that the training was made for both over-the-phone and face-to-face interactions was great! This is exactly what the customer service unit needs – reps on the phone matter.
This was a great refresher on how thoughts, feelings, and behavior are linked and can help our daily tasks with coworkers and patients/parents.